Stallard Scientific Editing is an online-based editing company that provides a quality English-editing service for researchers worldwide whose native language is not English.
We are based in Nelson, New Zealand, and many of our professional editors/researchers are also based in New Zealand.
Stallard Scientific Editing was established in 2006 by Dr. Aaron Stallard and Annabel Boyes. Having worked for many years in their respective professional fields of Earth Science and Medical Imaging, Aaron and Annabel then gained considerable experience as freelance scientific editors working for leading Japan- and Europe-based editing companies before deciding to establish their own editing company. With their in-depth knowledge of the research and editing environments, Aaron and Annabel are able to offer a first-class and timely editing service that is responsive to the needs of our clients.
Stallard Scientific Editing is the trading name of Stallard Scientific Limited, a Limited Liability Company registered with the New Zealand Companies Office.
Our native-English speaking editors are carefully selected and trained in-house to ensure a first-class editing service for our clients. Most of our editors are New Zealand scientists with postgraduate degrees and a strong background in research and/or industry who actively combine careers in editing and research; many are published authors and have experience as reviewers for international journals. Whatever your field of research, we make sure that your manuscript is edited by a specialist in your field with excellent writing and editing skills.
- PhD (Astrophysics), University of Groningen, the Netherlands
- Editing fields: astrophysics, physics, astronomy, optical design and engineering
- Currently Reader in Physics, University of Sheffield, UK
- Scientific Editor, The Astrophysical Journal
- Published more than 60 research papers in international journals
- PhD (Earth Science), Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- Editing fields: earth science, physical geography, environmental science
- Published seven research papers in international journals
- PhD (Molecular Biology) from the University of Tasmania, Australia
- Previously lectured at Sydney University and Deakin University
- Research and editing experience in genetics, biology, biochemistry, geology, and paleontology
- Published eight research papers in international journals
- PhD (Agricultural Science), Sydney University, Australia
- Editing fields: biological sciences, medical and environmental microbiology, ecology, marine biology, molecular biology
- Published more than 37 research papers in international journals
- PhD (Geology), Bristol University, UK
- Editing fields: earth science and environmental science
- Published more than 60 research papers in international journals and 2 textbooks
- Research and editing experience in optical mineralogy, and igneous and metamorphic geology
- PhD (Space Physics), Imperial College, UK
- Editing fields: remote sensing, oceanography, atmospheric science
- Published more than 10 research papers in international journals and conference proceedings