We are always looking for experienced and skilled native-English editors with a strong university or industry background in a relevant specialty field.
If you are interested in working for Stallard Scientific Editing, please email us your CV and a covering letter that explains how you meet the criteria listed below.
Please note that we are unable to respond to all enquiries regarding employment.
- A PhD and further experience in teaching, research, or industry
- Excellent command of English grammar and the peculiarities of scientific English
- Experience in editing academic manuscripts, preferably for researchers with English as a second language
- Knowledge of journal styles and the publication process
- Broadband internet access
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines